Every day, there are all of these tiny little moments that make life beautiful. Experiences can lead to the discovery of different kinds of doors in life. Every time I go through a door, I just want to jump or crawl into them to really get inside of the hidden essence of the spaces. This is where I learn and get inspired.
New possibilities, approaches and feelings make me aware of the present and give me so much joy and happiness. One door I opened lead me on a big journey. The next door gave me the opportunity to engage many workshops and volunteering in different fields with children and adults. There was also a door that brought a job opportunity on my path but I realized that I wanted to focus on my work as a photographer which really excites me.
My biggest joy is to be a mother of a two beautiful girls and to discover this planet from behind the lens. Experiencing the lessons our little miracles teaches us immensely.
Enjoying the different colors and tastes of life, traveling and meeting new people make me feel fulfilled. It is like riding a bicycle or the moment when your bare feet detach from a cliff and you start to fly into the sea.
I still don’t know what I will be when I grow up so I became everything and let me be seized in the world.
About Inia’s Photos
Through the camera’s lens, Inia gains a new perspective of the world. She is fascinated by the beauty of the ordinary and endeavors photographic authenticity in her work. Every person, every event, every building and every country has its own story. Inia captures the stories in an innate and uplifting way.
Photographic achievements/ workshops/ publications/ exhibitions:
- In 2017 National Geographic online magazine, as part of global competition Your Shot ‘Finding Family’ published my photo (32 photographs were selected out of 6900 that were submitted for competition)
- 2017 Group art photography exhibition with ‘Drugi Kadar’ at Gallery SC; Zagreb, Croatia
- Photographic workshop in organisation of Drugi Kadar, mentor Davor Konjikušić, Zagreb, Croatia 2015
- 2015 Won the 1st prize for collection of photos, Salon Fotografije Vinkovci, exhibited on group exhibition at Gallery Meraja; Vinkovci, Croatia
- Exhibition of photography “Traveling (light)” Galerija Modulor, in organisation of Trenutak 39., Zagreb 2015
- Exhibition of photography “Hiking through Bosnia and Montenegro” in library of Croatian Academy of Science and Art (HAZU), Night of Museums, Zagreb
- National Geographic Magazine Croatia published photo I made and included photo in NG Croatia calendar for 2015
- The Diplomatic Courier magazine published photo I made of Helen Clark, UNDP Administrator during her visit to Croatia in 2013, 2015
- Travel festival “Pinklecfest”, Križevci, Croatia 2014
- Photographic workshop at topic: “Tourism, architectural development, visual and cultural Perceptions of land use along the Adriatic coastlines”, mentor David Kendall, 6th ETNOFilm festival, Rovinj, Croatia 2014
- Photographic workshop “About documentary photography”, mentor Saša Kralj; Organ vida, Zagreb, Croatia 2013
- Travel festival “Putovanje je znanje” – about my trip to Southeast Asia, cinema Europa, Zagreb 2013
- Photos I made were published in UNDP Croatia calendar, 2013
- Photographic workshop Fotosofia Day, mentor Damir Hoyka, Senj, Croatia 2013
- Pecha Kucha Night II – lecture about photography, Osijek, Croatia 2013
- Bicycle – Man – Bicycle, International Exhibition of Photography, in organisation of Photo Club Zagi, Zagreb, Croatia 2013
- Man and the camera, International Exhibition of Photography, in organisation of Photo Club Zagi, Zagreb, Croatia 2013
- Kurir Magazine published photo I made, Serbia 2012
- International scientific conference “Society and technology – Juraj Plenković” – lecture “Photography as an instrument of cultural communication”, Lovran, Croatia 2012
- “About People”, International Exhibition of Photography in organisation of Organ vida, Zagreb 2011
- Group exhibition of photography Arhiv Tošo Dabac, Zagreb, Croatia 2011
Get in contact:
Behind the camera, photography offers compassion with the world and the chance to document the story of your life. Inspiration resides just beneath the surface, ready to speak up the moment we notice a smiling friend, a current emotions or a gorgeous detail. It urges us to see the world in a whole new light.
Contact, to catch, collect and save all the special moments in your life.